You can access your client panel through any Tour Publication Email or through your Virtuance Account at www.virtuance.com.
Tour Publication Email:
1) Go to your Tour Publication Email
2) Scroll down until you see "Downloading Images and Editing Your Listing", then click on the first link - this is your "Client Panel Link"
Steps to access Client Panel through your Virtuance account at www.virtuance.com:
1) Log into www.virtuance.com
2) Click “My Account” in the top navigation bar
3) Click the “View Tours” button under My Listings
4) You are now in your Master Client Panel, from here you can search for the listing you are wanting to access:
Steps to download tour images within your client panel:
1) First, update the "MLS Information" section by selecting the MLS service from the drop-down and input the MLS number in the "MLS Number" field. This will tell the system what size your MLS sized images should be when you go to download them on the next step. Please note both boxes need to be filled in - if you don't have an MLS number yet, you can type "TBD" for To Be Determined.
2) Click "Save" towards the bottom of the page to save your changes, then click the “download tour images” button on the right side of the screen
3) Next select the images sizes you want to download. To download MLS-specific sizes, uncheck all of the photo boxes except “All MLS”. To download all of your images, leave all of the photo boxes checked.
4) Click the “Download All Media” button to download the selected image sizes. If your browser prompts you to save or open the files, select SAVE. Your tour images will save as a zip file download on your computer.
What if I don’t see “All MLS” sized images? You will need to add your MLS provider to create MLS-specific sized images:
1) In the Client Panel, go to the Settings tab
2) Choose your MLS provider from the drop-down menu
3) Enter your MLS number if you have one, or TBD if you do not yet have an MLS number
4) Select save
Please see the information below pertaining to the type of browser you are using. There are specific instructions below for Google Chrome, Mozzilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
If using Google Chrome, you will see a small pop-up toolbar at the bottom of your browser page letting you know that the download has started. Once the download is complete, click on this pop-up toolbar.
If you are using Firefox, you may find a pop-up asking if you want to open with a program or save. Choose SAVE. Please ignore the automated instructions to open with another browser window or program.
After you select save, you will see a download appear with the address for your property. Once this is done downloading, select the file with the address for your property.
INTERNET EXPLORER (NOT RECOMMENDED)
You will see a downloads bar appear at the very bottom of your screen. Select save and you will see the download begin.
After your download has completed, you will be given the option to open the file. Select OPEN.
Once the images have completed the download, a new window will open with two files in it. One file will say COPY ADJACENT FOLDER TO DESKTOP and the other will be a file with the address. For ease of use, we recommend dragging the folder with your property’s name to your desktop.
For help on how to unzip your compressed zip folder, click here.
Feel free to reach out to the Virtuance Client Success Team by chat at www.virtuance.com or by phone at 1-844-443-7325 if you have any questions or need any assistance!